Do this because
Enter through the private entrance with a Musement assistant, skip the long lines and start your experience right away
Access the Museums in the quickest way possible and admire the masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel in your own time
Choose the optional audio guide to visit St. Peter's Basilica and discover the museums on your own
What to expect
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of the most famous and visited attractions in the world, get yourself tickets in advance to avoid the never-ending lines that crowd the entrance.
Meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Museums at a set time through a reserved entrance. Thanks to this fast exclusive access, you will have more time to dedicate to your visit.
Admire Michelangelo's famous frescoes, including the astonishing Last Judgement, the spectacular spiral staircase by Giuseppe Momo, the famous fresco The Liberation of St. Peter by Raphael and many other masterpieces.
Add the audio guide to your experience if you want to visit the museums on your own without missing the chance to learn more about what you're admiring.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Option Escorted entrance ticket + audioguide for the Vatican Museums and St.Peter Basilica (if selected
Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
What’s not included
Viale Vaticano 100, 00192 Rome RM, Italy
Present your voucher to the coordinator at the meeting point at the top of the flight of stairs just after the Caffé Vaticano. Please show up at the meeting point at least 10-15 minutes before entrance time as latecomers may not be accomodated.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The Vatican skip-the-line entrance ticket option does not include access to St. Peter's Basilica
- You can choose to add earphones to your audio guide; if selected, your Musement assistant will give them to you at the meeting point
- Please check that your smartphone is equipped with a jack connector, in case you want to purchase the audioguide + earphones option. If your smartphone is not equipped with a jack connector, please use your own earphones
- The audio guide to the Vatican Museums is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Chinese; the Saint Peter's Basilica audio guide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
- To get through the metal detector security controls quicker, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted in the Museums
- Before entering the exhibition space you have to leave your personal belongings, bags, backpacks, suitcases in the free cloakroom
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- Reduced tickets for the skip-the-line entrance option can only be purchased together with a Standard price ticket or if at least one of the participants entitled to the reduction is 18 years old
- In order to be entitled to tickets at a reduced rate for students (19-25 years), you must present yourself at the meeting point with a photocopy of your ID card, which a representative will take to the ticket office