Do this because
Take part in a guided tour of the three main archaeological areas of the Eternal City
Step back in time as you discover Ancient Rome's glorious history
Avoid long queues and get quick access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill thanks to skip-the-line tickets
What to expect
Discover the glory of Ancient Rome on this tour of the Eternal City's three main archaeological areas: The Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Thanks to skip-the-line entrance tickets to all sites, you won't waste any time waiting in line.
Your guide will retrace the history of the empire from its birth in 753 BC, telling you about the clashes between gladiators that took place in the Colosseum and the exciting events related to the kingdoms of Caesar and Nero.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Expert English speaking tour guide
Entrance ticket with skip-the-line access and reservation fee to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Headsets if necessary
What’s not included
Piazza del Colosseo, 58, Roma RM, 00184
Meet your guide at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, located on the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line), stop 'Colosseo'.
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Due to the security regulations of the Colosseum, a valid passport or identity document is required to participate in this tour; passengers who do not provide valid proof of identity will be denied entry
- In case of last-minute, unpredictable closures of the venues, customers will be offered an extended tour
- There may be delays when passing through mandatory security checks, even with skip-the-line tickets
- To avoid problems at the entrance, please do not bring large bags or backpacks. The Colosseum does not have any cloakroom facilities
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- This tour has small groups of 18 people or less for a more personalized experience