Do this because
Explore Rome’s most ancient sites with a single priority access ticket and get the most out of your experience in Rome
Choose the ticket that best suits your needs: a priority access entrance ticket or a weekend guided tour of both the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
If you want to visit on your own but still learn more, you can choose to add an audio guide to your ticket
What to expect
Visit Rome’s most popular sites with one single ticket.
With this priority entrance ticket, you'll get to skip the long lines at the ticket office and meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Colosseum. Don't worry about the long waiting time and spend more time inside, enjoying the amazing atmosphere and captivating history of this unique site.
During weekends, you can choose to add a guided tour to your ticket: visit the most ancient sites in Rome in a small group of 16 people maximum and discover the history and secrets behind these fascinating monuments.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
One entrance (priority dedicated access) to the Colosseum and one to the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
Audioguide (if selected)
Headphones (if selected)
Guided visit (if selected)
What’s not included
Colosseum Underground and the Third Order
Multiple visits to each site
Piazza del Colosseo 58, 00184 Rome RM, Italy
Meet your Musement coordinator (dressed in a uniform with the Musement logo) on Via dei Fori Imperiali in front of the newspaper stand at the exit of metro B, station Colosseum. Click here to download a pdf to see the site plan.
- Please check the calendar for updated availabilities and start times
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note: if you add the audioguide to your purchase, remember to download it on your smartphone: you will not receive another device and your coordinator will help you set it up in case you need assistance
- During the booking process, you can choose to add headphones to your audioguide; if selected, they will be delivered at the meeting point by your Musement coordinator
- In case you want to purchase the audioguide + earphones option, please check that your smartphone is equipped with a jack connector: if it is not, please use your own earphones
- The guided tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- The audio guide is available in Italian, English, German, French, Spanish and Chinese
- Please remember that it's possible to access each included site only once
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside sites (small bags are allowed) and there are no cloakrooms at the site
- Please make sure to bring either a valid ID card or passport (per person)Entrance tickets
- Tickets can be canceled for free up to 24 hours before the booked service
Entrance tickets + guided tour
- Changes and cancellations can only be made up to 24 hours before the booked time and date
- Reduced tickets (Child 0-17) can only be purchased together with a Standard price ticket