Do this because
Explore the Caves Ipapanti and Ahai, two of the breathtaking Blue Caves of Paxos
Discover Antipaxos Island and snorkel Paradise beach's crystal clear waters
Stroll through the picturesque village of Paxos and visit its beaches and shops
What to expect
Enjoy a full-day cruise to discover the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos!
Leave from the port of Lefkimmi and begin your experience approaching the channel between Corfu and Paxos. Legend has it that Paxos was formed when Poseidon severed the tip of Corfu with a mighty blow of his trident and dragged it south to create an idyllic retreat for his great love, Amphitrite. Sailing away from Corfu, Paxos island will come into view. Discover the traditional village of Paxos, unspoiled by mass tourism and suitable for those who seek tranquillity. Here, you'll walk through the wonderful narrow streets for shopping and easily reach two beautiful beaches surrounded by crystal-clear water, ideal for swimming and sunbathing.
Next, the boat enters the breathtaking sea caves, whose clear blue waters will leave you speechless. The blue caves marine area is a natural habitat of the Mediterranean monk seal. After exiting the caves, you'll arrive at the small but perfectly formed island of Antipaxos, whose sandy blue-water coves have been compared to those in the Caribbean. Here, you will have the opportunity to swim in the waters of Paradise beach. Your excursion will then return once again to Paxos from the east side of the island and you'll see the small islands of Skaltsonisi and Mongonisi, one of the most picturesque ports of Paxos island and the two small islands of Panagia and Agios Nikolaos.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Full-day professional guiding on board
Coach transfer to and from the hotel and the Port of Lefkimmi (if selected)
What’s not included
Items purchased from the on-board bar
- 'Tour' option: Λιμάνι Λευκίμμης, Kerkira 490 80, Greece. You will find here the Ionian Cruises representative. Please be at the port at least 20 minutes before the scheduled boat departure time.
- 'Tour with transfer' option: This tour offers optional transfer from your southern Corfu hotel (Benitses, Ag. Ioannis south, Moraitika, Messonghi, Argirades and Kavos.) to the Port of Lefkimmi. Please provide your pickup address at the moment of purchase
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The cruise schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions
- Note for the tour with transfer: transfer to Lefkimmi port is available only for guests who are staying in southern Corfu (Benitses, Ag. Ioannis south, Moraitika, Messonghi, Argirades and Kavos.)
- It is recommended to bring: swimming suit, towel, glasses, hat, comfortable shoes or sandals, a small bottle of water, high-factor sunscreen, camera, waterproof camera, mask
- On-board facilities include 2 open decks with seated viewing areas, air-conditioned main hall, TV, DVD player, music system, self-service bar, toilets, showers, cabins, and changing areas
- The bar offers a variety of coffees, alcoholic beverages, refreshments, juices, toasts, sandwiches, pizzas, croissants, and several other snacks