Do this because
Explore Corfu on-board a double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city
With your flexible 12-month ticket you won't have to worry about any sudden change in your plans
Learn as much as you can about the city with the included multilingual audio commentary
What to expect
Hop on board this City Sightseeing bus tour as soon as you arrive in Corfu on your cruise and you’ll be taken straight to the best sites of the city. After you board the bus at Corfu New Port, you’ll be on your way to Kanoni Hotel. Here there are lots of things to do, see, buy and eat. Be sure to try the local traditional cuisine, such as “sofrito”, “pastitsada”, “bourdeto”, and wash them down with a local award-winning beer or wine or the local refreshment “tsitsimbira.”
Next up is Spilia Square, where you'll find the new fortress of Corfu. Relax, unwind, and take a leisurely stroll through the grounds to enjoy the magnificent views of the Old Town. The Old Town has been a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 2007 and its unique architecture and a plethora of Venetian and Anglo-French elements put it at the center of Corfu's heritage.
Last on the agenda is Old Port where you can soak up the sunshine and enjoy the sea breeze.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
24-hour bus pass to one or two routes (depending on the ticket selected)
Pre-recorded commentary in 8 languages
Look for any City Sightseeing stop along the route. Mobile and printed vouchers are accepted at all stops
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Kanoni Line: from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm, every 15 minutes (June to September)
- Achillion Line: from 09:30 am to 01:30 pm, every 60 minutes
- Please note that changes to operating times, frequencies and inclusions can happen at any time and without notice
- Please note that the Achilleion Palace museum is not currently open; only access to the gardens and outdoor areas are available at this time
- There is access for wheelchairs & baby strollers only on the double-decker buses of "Kanoni Line" and inside the buses there is an available space for storage as well. There is no access for wheelchairs or baby stroller on the buses used on the ''Achilleion Line''.
- The use of face masks is mandatory when riding on the lower deck. Depending on the city, a face mask may be required when on the top deck.
- High traffic areas and regularly used equipment/handrails etc will be regularly sanitized throughout the day. Hand sanitizers will also be available at key locations. Social distancing measures will be in place
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Audioguide available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Greek
- For further information on the stops available, please refer to this map
- Until further notice, only the outdoor spaces and the Imperial Gardens at the Achilleion Palace are open to the public