Do this because
Get right to the deepest heart of Venice
Admire the city on foot and from the water
Enjoy 35 minutes ride on a gondola
Explore the places surrounding St. Mark's Square
What to expect
This tour will take you right to the heart of Venice, visiting the famous water city from two unique perspectives. First through a walking tour, which will take you among some of the most beautiful and hidden places surrounding St. Mark's Square. Then, through a gondola ride which will make you marvel in front of the games of reflections and majestic facades dotting the channels. A unique way to discover Venice away from the crowded alleys and admire it from the water!
- St. Mark's Square, with the majestic St. Mark's Basilica, the elegant Doge's Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie (only external)
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa, with SS. Giovanni e Paolo Church
- Scuola Grande di San Marco also knowns as "Great School of Charity" (the Captains of Fortune)
- Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice's main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square
- Gondola ride among the little channels around St. Mark's Square area and then on the Grand Canal
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Experienced tour guide
Headsets to hear the guide better
35-minute shared gondola ride
Boarding assistance on the gondola
Calle Larga Ascensione, Venezia, VE, Italia
Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of the Post office just next to St.Mark's Square. Go to the wooden stand with the yellow sign "Meeting point". Please arrive 15 minutes before tour stating time.
Gray Line Venice
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that no refund will be provided for no-shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptionally high tides in Venice or heavy rain the tour might be canceled, however, a refund will be provided
- Please note this tour does not include entrance to main sites and will completely take place outside (only external comments on the various sites will be provided)
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to five people for each one) so you might have to share it with other people
- Please note that on board assistance will be provided on the gondola ride, there is no commentary included