Do this because
Visit one of the most spectacular water attractions in Europe
Slide down the Tower of Power and ride Mekong Rapids
Discover the best place to relax and have fun with friends and family in Tenerife
What to expect
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the south of Tenerife, it's one of the main tourist attractions of the Canaries.
Siam Park is a Loro Parque-owned water park in Tenerife (Canary Islands). It is located on the TF1 highway in Costa Adeje. Siam Park features a Siamese theme, and claims to be the most spectacular water attraction in Europe. The park was opened by Her Royal Highness the Princess of Thailand Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.
Siam Park's construction started in 2004. Originally stated to open in May 2007, it has endured construction problems, however the park finally opened to the public on September 17, 2008.
- Vulcano: a four-person ProSlide Behemoth Bowl slide with a laser inside which produces a flashing image of a dragon
- The Dragon: a ProSlide Tornado with a light show inside the 20-meter (66 ft)-wide funnel
- Wave Palace: a wave pool manufactured by Murphys Waves Ltd in Scotland with an artificial white sand beach. At 3.3 meters (11 ft) high, its waves are the highest of any wave pool in the world. The park's surfing school will give surfing lessons at the Wave Palace
- Naga Racer: a six-lane racing slide
- The Giant: twin ProSlide Cannon Bowls, one moving clockwise and one moving counterclockwise
- Tower of Power: a vertical, transparent slide which sends riders through an area with sharks and stingrays
- Mai Thai River: the world's longest lazy river, which also has the highest elevation of any lazy river at 8 meters (26 ft)
- Jungle Snakes: four twisting slides which follow the park's terrain
- Lost City: a children's play structure with 120 games
- Mekong Rapids: a river rapids ride
- Kinnaree: A new four-person 200-meter (660 ft) long ProSlide for 2012
- Singha: 2015 opened the waterslide with four funnels, with a speed of 18 meters per second
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Av. Siam, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, España
Please meet by showing your ticket either printed or on mobile at the entrance to a member of staff.
Siam Park provides their own double-decker buses to pick up guests in Los Cristianos, Las Américas and Costa Adeje (*Schedule subject to changes)
Los Cristianos. Bus-stop at: C.C. Pasarela - Shopping Mall and Hotel Sol Arona Tenerife.
Las Américas. Bus-stop at: C.C. Presidente - Shopping Mall , Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
Costa Adeje. Bus-stop at: C.C. El Duque, Fañabé Plaza and Ocean Park
Siam Park offers its own shuttle service. Please remember to make your reservations 48 hours before by phone
Loro Parque s.a.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Siam Park may request any document which clearly indicates your identity
- For opening times, please look in the Siam Park website