Do this because
Access all the monuments of the Siena Cathedral Complex
Visit the Crypt, the Baptistery and the Opera del Duomo Museum
Enjoy a breathtaking view from the top of the cathedral
What to expect
The Cathedral of Siena has such a vast selection of things to see and appreciate, each with incredible historical and artistic value. The Opa Si Pass ticket includes the Cathedral, the Piccolomini Library, the Crypt, the Baptistery, the Museum and the panoramic view from the "facciatone". Save 50% for this whole ticket as opposed to buying single admissions!
Your visit to the cathedral includes a complete itinerary discovering artwork, history and architecture. Starting from the Baptistery of San Giovanni, you'll admire the ultimate expression of Renaissance sculpture. The underground Crypt was recently discovered after having been hidden for almost 7 centuries under the Duomo.
The Opera del Duomo Museum contains statues, artwork and beautiful stained glass windows that used to belong to the Cathedral of Siena. Your itinerary will end with a grand finale of a beautiful view of the city from the panoramic spot on top of the Duomo Nuovo.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Siena Cathedral and Crypt
San Giovanni Baptistery
Opera del Duomo Museum
Panoramic view from the "facciatone"
Cathedral floor (uncovering period)
Piazza del Duomo, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Show your voucher at the ticket office located at the entrance to the Crypt of Siena Cathedral (San Giovanni's stairs) and collect your Opa Si Pass.
Opera Duomo Siena
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Floor uncovering period 2022: from June 27 to July 31 and from August 18 to October 18
- You must choose a day in the calendar for the cathedral. The other monuments included in the ticket can be visited within 72 hours
- Our voucher grants access to the cathedral on the booked day and must be exchanged for a valid entrance ticket at the ticket office. Please note: on busy days there might be queues at the ticket office
- Depending on the number of visitors on the day of your visit, you will be able to enter the cathedral at the earliest available time in the morning or afternoon
- Free tickets are available at the ticket office: children under 7, people with disabilities and one carer, students of the University for Foreigners and University of Siena, residents and born in the Municipality of Siena, clergy members, licensed guides and journalists
- Opening hours may vary. Check the opening hours of each museum before your visit