Do this because
Explore Rome's most ancient sites with a single priority access ticket and get the most out of your experience in the Eternal City
Choose the ticket that best suits your needs: a priority access entrance ticket or a weekend guided tour of both the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
If you want to visit on your own but still learn more, you can choose to add an audio guide to your ticket
What to expect
Visit Rome's most popular sites with one single ticket.
With this priority entrance ticket, you'll get to skip the long lines at the ticket office and meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Colosseum. Don't worry about the long waiting time and spend more time inside, enjoying the amazing atmosphere and captivating history of this unique site.
During weekends, you can choose to add a guided tour to your ticket: visit the most ancient sites in Rome in a small group of 16 people maximum and discover the history and secrets behind these fascinating monuments.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
One entrance (priority dedicated access) to the Colosseum and one to the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
Audio guide (if selected)
Headphones (if selected)
Guided visit (if selected)
What’s not included
Colosseum Underground and the Third Order
Multiple visits to each site
Piazza del Colosseo 58, 00184 Rome, Italy
Meet your Musement coordinator (dressed in a uniform with the Musement logo) on Via dei Fori Imperiali in front of the newspaper stand at the exit of metro B, station Colosseum. Click here to download a pdf with the site plan. Please show up at the meeting point at least 10-15 minutes before entrance time as latecomers may not be accommodated.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note: if you add the audio guide to your purchase, remember to download it on your smartphone: you will not receive another device. You'll find the instructions on the pdf you'll receive after booking. Your coordinator will help you set it up in case you need assistance
- During the booking process, you can choose to add headphones to your audio guide; if selected, they will be delivered at the meeting point by your Musement coordinator
- In case you want to purchase the audio guide + earphones option, please check that your smartphone is equipped with a jack connector: if it is not, please use your own earphones
- The guided tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- The audio guide is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Chinese
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside sites (small bags are allowed) and there are no cloakrooms at the site
- Reduced tickets (child 0-17) can only be purchased together with a standard price ticket
- Please make sure to bring either a valid ID card or passport (per person)
- Please remember that it's possible to access each included site only once