Do this because
Visit must-see locations such as the Courtyards of the Vatican City, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Sistine Chapel
Admire the beauty of the Vatican with your expert guide
Enjoy a more personalized experience with smaller group tours
What to expect
Get the most out of your visit and discover all the treasures of the Vatican! Skip the long lines and learn about the fascinating collections from a professional guide.
This experience will allow you to go inside the Vatican Museums and admire renowned artworks of Michelangelo and Raffaello. Visit the famous Courtyards of the Vatican City, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. Seize the opportunity to marvel at the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo's undisputed masterpiece.
Finally, as you exit out into St. Peter’s Square, you will also see Bernini’s optical illusion of the columns.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Faster than skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
All entrance and reservation fees to the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
Expert tour guide
Audio headsets when necessary
What’s not included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Via Tunisi, 4, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour. Coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition.
Please meet at the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi, between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano. The guide will be waiting at the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The closest metro stop is Ottaviano-Musei Vaticani (red line A).
Latecomers cannot be accommodated or will not be eligible for a refund.
- This tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected
- Please check the calendar for this tour's availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that small group tours will have no more than 12 participants and regular group tours will have no more than 20 participants. Meeting points and inclusions are the same for both tours
- In case of unexpected closures of some of the areas inside the Museums, the guide may have to slightly modify the itinerary. For example, if some of the internal connecting areas are closed for safety reasons, Raphael's Rooms may be replaced with the Pio Clementino Museum, where Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere statues can be found
- Please note that the time and date of the tour cannot be modified after purchase
- Guests with wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs