Do this because
Skip the ticket lines and access directly to Entrance 'C'
See masterpieces by Cézanne, Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh and more
Temporary exhibitions included in your ticket
What to expect
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket!
As well as seeing paintings by Cézanne, Degas, Manet, Monet, Renoir, Seurat, Van Gogh and more, you’ll also have access to exhibitions on photography, graphic art, architecture, sculptures, and objets d’art.
The museum building itself is a highly photogenic ex-train station with a Beaux-Arts façade and an interior iron skeleton. In the square nearby, you’ll see the six sculptures built on the occasion of the 1900 International Expo, each representing a different continent.
The ticket includes access to the temporary exhibitions (upon availability).
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Ticket with reserved access to the museum's Entrance 'C'
Access to the permanent collection
Access to temporary exhibitions (subject to availability)
What’s not included
Musée d'Orsay 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris
Present your ticket at Entrance C of the museum. RER C stop: Gare Musée d'Orsay.
Important to know
- From September 20, 2022 to January 22, 2023: This ticket does not grant skip-the-line access to the Edward Munch temporary exhibition. Please stand in the 'Billet Musée/sans billet horodaté' line (open ticket with no time slot) if you wish to include it in your visit
- Ticket price: 16€ + 1.50€ booking fee added at check-out
- Admission is free on the first Sunday of each month
- Large bags or luggage are not allowed inside the museum
- Access to temporary exhibitions subject to availability
- Orsay Museum opening hours: every day except Mondays, from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm (until 9.45 pm on Thursdays)
- Beneficiaries of free admission (on presentation of proof of entitlement): all visitors on the first Sunday of each month, under 18, 18-25 years old nationals or long-term residents of a country of the European Union, holders of a valid Education Pass, disabled visitors with an accompanying person, jobseekers, Paris Museum Pass holders, White card members, Members of the Barnes Foundation, Members of Louvre Abu Dhabi, Members of the Société des Amis du Musée d'Orsay or American Friends of the Musée d'Orsay