Do this because
Visit the first interactive Italian science museum in Naples
Learn about science and technology while having fun
Discover amazing interactive exhibition areas
Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
What to expect
Città della Scienza is the interactive science museum of Naples where you can live a fantastic learning experience for the whole family! Discover natural phenomena and new technologies in an experimental and interactive way through three exhibition areas:
- Corporea is the first interactive museum in Europe on the human body, 2.500 sqm devoted to a fantastic journey into the human body, 100 exhibits for hands-on experiences, laboratories for all the family, and experiments.
- The 3D Planetarium, the greatest and most advanced in Italy, is a simulator of the sky that faithfully reproduces celestial time and astronomic objects.
- Insects & CO. is a large permanent exhibition dedicated to the world of insects in order to discover all their secrets. Over 200 square meters of exhibition itinerary divided into 6 thematic islands, terrariums with live insects, microscopes and micro-cameras, information and multi-media panels.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Skip-the-line ticket to Città della Scienza
Guided tours and workshops
Via Coroglio 57/104, 80124 Naples NA, Italy
Città della Scienza (City of Science).
Città della Scienza
Important to know
- Your ticket entitles you to only enter the City of Science museum, not the planetarium. Admission to the planetarium costs €3 (Super Green Pass). Purchases can be made at the ticket office and are subject to availability
- Reduced tickets are available for children (age 3-17) and seniors aged 65 and older
- The staff speaks Italian and English. All exhibits are explained in Italian, English and Chinese
- Parking is located at a distance of about 250 meters from the ticket office at the City of Science
- Guided tours and workshops are included in the museum entrance fee