Do this because
See behind-the-scenes of the most successful English football club
Explore the areas of Stamford Bridge Stadium usually reserved for players and officials
Check out their impressive collection of silverware at the Chelsea FC Museum
What to expect
Home to the most successful English football team of the 21st century, Stamford Bridge is an iconic attraction for Chelsea fans and football lovers from around the globe. This is your chance to discover it!
This fantastic stadium tour and museum package gives you the opportunity to experience a fantastic 1-hour guided tour through Stamford Bridge including the Dressing Rooms, Press Room, Player's Tunnel, Pitchside and much more. You will also be able to visit The Chelsea FC Museum, home to the most complete collection of silverware in London.
To top off your day, each guest will also receive a free Chelsea FC Lanyard and the opportunity for an official photograph with both the 2012 and 2021 UEFA Champions League trophies on arrival (photo must be purchased separately). Don't miss out!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
1-hour guided tour of Stamford Stadium
Entrance to the Chelsea FC Museum
Chelsea FC Lanyard
What’s not included
Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, Fulham, London SW6 1HS, UK
Please meet your tour at the Stadium Tours & Museum store located at the back of Stamford Bridge Stadium.
Chelsea FC Stadium Tours and Museum
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please be aware that the museum will be closed and stadium tours will not operate the day before or on home match days
- Stamford Bridge opening hours: Monday to Friday (9.30am-5.00pm with last entry at 4.30pm) and Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays (9.30am–5.00pm with last entry at 4.30pm)
- Stamford Bridge is now a cashless stadium. Please note only cashless transactions will be accepted (including Apple and Google Pay)
- If you decide to have an official photograph, this is not included in the price of the tour
- Parking is available onsite for £10 per hour and the first hour is free of charge