When it comes to Highland tours, it doesn't get much better than this Loch Ness Explorer day trip! You'll spend the day hunting for Nessie at the legendary Loch Ness while taking in the stunning Scottish scenery and views. Get ready to be blown away by some of the most iconic landmarks that Scotland has to offer including Glencoe, Ben Nevis and the Great Glen. You'll really see the best of Scotland!
Loch Ness Explorer day trip from Edinburgh
- Leave the chaos of the city behind as you head into the Scottish Highlands
- Spend the day monster hunting on Loch Ness
- Admire the stunning Scottish countryside
- Local Scottish guide
- Picnic lunch
- Souvenir map
- Foreign language audio guide (on request)
- Guided tour
- Audio-guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Driver guide
- Entrance fees
- Health/travel insurance
Edinburgh, Elder Street, Edinburgh EH2 1HJ, UK
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Children under 5 years old aren't permitted on this tour
- A minimum of six people are needed for this tour to go ahead
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes early
What people say about this experience
At the moment there are no reviews for this experience.
Book your Jacobite Steam Train and Scottish Highlands tour and discover Edinburgh's connections to Harry Potter as you check out the scenery.
Book your Silver Whisky Tour with tasting and dive into the history and alchemy of blending the perfect dram of Scottish whisky.
en, it, fr, es, de, +8 pt, ru, nl, ja, pl, sv, zh, ko
Book this haunted Vaults tour of Edinburgh to visit its spooky underworld, hear about paranormal activity and maybe even experience some first-hand.
Visit the historic Palace of Holyroodhouse with a self-guided audio tour
en, it, fr, es, de, +4 pt, ru, ja, zh
Visit Glenfinnan Viaduct and see the Harry Potter steam train. Take in the views at Glencoe and enjoy the Highland town of Fort William.
Get your bus tour to Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotland and spend a day immersed in the beauty and mystery of Scotland.
Book this Vaults and graveyard tour of Edinburgh now to discover its paranormal side, visit Greyfriars graveyard and go deep underneath the city.
Follow a self-guided audio tour through Edinburgh on an app and see Harry Potter's Edinburgh
Explore Edinburgh at your own pace! Enjoy an app containing over 130 points of interest, famous transport routes, sightseeing itineraries and walking tours.