Get ready to focus on the historical, cultural and architectural heritage of Edinburgh on this fascinating walking tour. You'll get to see many of the capital's major sites of interest including the iconic Royal Mile and the beautiful St. Giles Cathedral. Before it ends at the world-famous National Galleries of Scotland which is definitely worth a visit!
Guided group walking tour of Edinburgh
- Get to grips with the historical, cultural and architectural side of the city
- Hit the streets of Edinburgh and see the capital's best sites
- Learn more about Edinburgh's magic from your guide on this walking tour
- Guided tour
Lothian Road, Edimburgo EH1 2EA, Regno Unito
- Please note that there will be a maximum of 10 walkers per group
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible as there are some steps
- During the summer, 2-hour evening tours will be offered
- This tour will end at Princes Street Gardens
What people say about this experience
At the moment there are no reviews for this experience.
Book your Jacobite Steam Train and Scottish Highlands tour and discover Edinburgh's connections to Harry Potter as you check out the scenery.
Book your Silver Whisky Tour with tasting and dive into the history and alchemy of blending the perfect dram of Scottish whisky.
en, it, fr, es, de, +8 pt, ru, nl, ja, pl, sv, zh, ko
Book this haunted Vaults tour of Edinburgh to visit its spooky underworld, hear about paranormal activity and maybe even experience some first-hand.
Visit the historic Palace of Holyroodhouse with a self-guided audio tour
en, it, fr, es, de, +4 pt, ru, ja, zh
Visit Glenfinnan Viaduct and see the Harry Potter steam train. Take in the views at Glencoe and enjoy the Highland town of Fort William.
Get your bus tour to Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotland and spend a day immersed in the beauty and mystery of Scotland.
Book this Vaults and graveyard tour of Edinburgh now to discover its paranormal side, visit Greyfriars graveyard and go deep underneath the city.
Follow a self-guided audio tour through Edinburgh on an app and see Harry Potter's Edinburgh
Explore Edinburgh at your own pace! Enjoy an app containing over 130 points of interest, famous transport routes, sightseeing itineraries and walking tours.