Do this because
Enter in Caves Ipapanti and Ahai, two of the breathtaking Blue Caves of Paxos
Swim and snorkel in the exotic turquoise waters of Paradise beach in Antipaxos Island
Stroll through the picturesque Paxos island and visit its beaches and shops
What to expect
No Greek holiday is complete without a sea cruise and this one will give you wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!
The departing view of Corfu harbor provides a unique view of the old town and its two Venetian fortresses. As you head south, you'll see the Kanoni peninsula and the Palace of Mon Repos, the tourist resorts of Perama, Benitses, the village of Kavos, and Corfu’s southernmost point, the cape of Asprokavos. As you sail away from Corfu, Paxos island comes into view, unspoiled by mass tourism, a traditional village suitable for those who seek tranquillity.
Walk through the colorful narrow streets of the village for some shopping and enjoy your lunch at one of the traditional tavernas. Five minutes’ walk from the west side of the village you'll find two beautiful beaches surrounded by crystal clear waters, ideal for swimming and sunbathing. Continue sailing south along the west coast of Paxos island, enjoying the impressive rocky coastline and the unique white sandy beaches. The boat will enter the breathtaking sea caves, whose clear blue waters will leave you speechless. After exiting the caves, you'll arrive at the small island of Antipaxos, whose sandy blue-water coves have been compared to those in the Caribbean. Here, you will have the opportunity to swim in the crystal waters of 'Paradise beach'.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Full-day professional guiding on board
Coach transfer to and from the hotel and the Port of Corfu (if selected)
What’s not included
Items purchased from the on-board bar
- 'Tour' option: Eth. Antistaseos 4, Kerkira 491 00, Greece. Enter the port main gate and turn left for approximately 50 meters. You will see on your right-hand side the boats and the Ionian Cruises representative. Please be at the port at least 20 minutes before the scheduled boat departure time.
- 'Tour with transfer' option: This tour offers optional transfer from your Corfu hotel to the Port. Please provide your pick up address at the moment of purchase.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The cruise schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions
- There is a parking area in the Port of Corfu (€3.00 for 24 hours)
- If you chose the option without transfer, these are the coordinates of the meeting point: 39.6275491 - 19.89996
- It is recommended to bring: swimming suit, towel, glasses, hat, comfortable shoes or sandals, a small bottle of water, high-factor sunscreen, camera, waterproof camera, mask
- On-board facilities include 2 open decks with seated viewing areas, air-conditioned main hall, TV, DVD player, music system, self-service bar, toilets, showers, cabins, and changing areas
- The bar offers a variety of coffees, alcoholic beverages, refreshments, juices, toasts, sandwiches, pizzas, croissants, and several other snacks