Do this because
Sail from Corfu over to Albania
Visit the Graeco-Roman site of Butrint
Free time in Saranda
What to expect
Albania is just a short boat ride from Corfu. This often-overlooked country was closed to outsiders for decades and it's only now really beginning to flex its tourist muscles. On this full day excursion, you'll visit the ruins of ancient Butrint, go for lunch and enjoy free time in Saranda.
The tour kicks off with a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Butrint. Everyone from the Greeks to Romans to Ottomans left their mark on this ancient town. Walking through its ruins is like leafing through the pages of a living history book. Highlights include the amphitheatre and temple.
A woodland stroll up to the Venetian hill fort will give you great views over the national park and the surrounding wetlands. Afterwards, you'll head for a buffet lunch in the hamlet of Karanxh. Finally there's an hour of free time to explore Saranda before returning to Corfu.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
TUI HELLAS AE
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Port tax not included
- If you make an online booking, contact your TUI Rep when you're in the resort
- Your name and passport number, along with a specific procedure for minors is required by the port authorities, before the day of trip
- Passport control is carried out both on your departure from Corfu port and on your return
- Please make sure that you have your passport or ID – for EU countries – so that you're able to travel
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Bring a hat
- Bring suitable footwear
- Drinks not included