Do this because
Buy your tickets online and save up to €3 on the admission price
Visit the Espai Gaudí, Pedrera Apartment, Provença, and Passeig de Gràcia courtyards
Explore the Exhibition Room and the roof-terrace
Enjoy a suggestive and immersive experience with the audio guide system, that automatically recognizes where you are and what you see at each moment during your visit
What to expect
Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world architecture. This tour will allow you to understand and gain a deep knowledge of Antoni Gaudí's last civic work and more!
On this visit, you will see the various museum areas such as the Espai Gaudí and the Pedrera Apartment; together with the Provença and Passeig de Gràcia Courtyard, the Exhibition Room and the roof-terrace.
In the attic of the Espai Gaudí, you are able to see a broad view of the artist's works, showing the most basic traits of his clearly visual and empirical way of understanding architecture through models, audiovisuals, and objects. The route around the space is divided into seven areas, one of which is devoted entirely to La Pedrera. The Pedrera Apartment recreates the home and life of a Barcelona bourgeois family, of the first third of the twentieth century. It is also possible to visit the former residence of the Milà family, which houses the Temporary Exhibition Room, as long as there is an exhibition.
A total of 4,500 sq meters can be visited, spread over five floors. The only areas that cannot be visited are the private homes and offices that remain in the building.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Audio guided visit in all of La Pedrera's accessible areas: the Espai Gaudí, the Pedrera apartment, the Provença, and Passeig de Gràcia courtyards, the exhibition room and the roof terrace
What’s not included
Visit of the private homes and offices of the building
Food and drinks
Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
La Pedrera - Casa Mila
Important to know
- Free audio guide in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke, eat or bring animals into the building (except guide dogs)
- Flash photography, tripods, rucksacks, and mobile phones are prohibited
- For security reasons, the roof-terrace will remain closed in case of rain
- You can get here by Bus: 7,16,17, 22, 24 and V17 / Metro: lines 3 and 5, estació Diagonal / FGC: Provença-La Pedrera / RENFE: Passeig de Gràcia