Do this because
Experience being inside St.Mark's Basilica after hours: no crowds, no lines!
Gain privileged entrance to the Doge's Palace and explore one of Venice's most famous sites
Enjoy the intimacy of a small group, with a maximum of 20 people
What to expect
Explore two of Venice's must-see attractions after the crowds have gone home with nothing but a small group and an expert guide. You will not only enjoy privileged access to the Doge’s Palace, minimizing your time in line, but you will get private access to St.Mark's Basilica after hours! In just a few hours, see two top sites and get memories that will last a lifetime.
Your evening starts with a guided tour of the Doge's Palace. Visiting at last entry-time, you'll get to explore rooms like the Armory, the Hall of the Great Council. the spooky prisons and the Bridge of Sighs during the quietest time of day, allowing you the time and space to really appreciate this incredible building.
Your tour will continue over to St. Mark's Basilica, which will already have closed for the evening. Step inside and experience Venice’s most important site empty! As you explore the church, including the crypt, your guide will tell you all about this incredible building and its beautiful artifacts including the main altar and the famous Byzantine altarpiece, the Pala d'Oro.
- St. Mark's Basilica (at night!)
- Special access to the Pala d'Oro
- St. Marks' Basilica Crypt
- St. Mark's Square
- Doge's Palace
- Palace Armory
- Bridge of Sighs
- Bell Tower (outside)
- The Marciana Library (outside)
- Torre d'Orologio (outside)
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Exclusive admission to St. Mark's Basilica
Admission and reservation fees to the Doge's Palace
Piazza San Marco, 76, 30124 Venice VE, Italy
Correr Museum (Museo Correr) in Piazza San Marco. Meet under the portico just outside the entrance of the museum.
Walks of Italy
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Guides and guests are required to wear masks in accordance with the local government regulations
- The maximum group size is 20 people
- If headsets are needed, they are disinfected at the beginning and end of your experience
- Unfortunately, due to site restrictions, this tour cannot accommodate wheelchairs users
- The basilica is a holy place and attire must be appropriate. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress
- Backpacks are prohibited inside of St. Mark's Basilica
- This tour runs rain or shine. However, occasionally St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace are closed to the public, without previous notice, due to high tides or particular festivities
Please note that there may be a break of up to 2 hours between your Doge’s Palace tour and your exclusive After Hour Visit, due to temporary earlier closing time at the Doge’s Palace. Your guide in this case will provide bar/restaurant recommendations