Do this because
Discover Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park
Explore the rivers of the world by hopping on this cruise
Get to know how to protect fragile freshwater ecosystems
What to expect
River Safari, the newest addition to Wildlife Reserves Singapore’s portfolio of award-winning parks, is Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park.
Occupying 12 hectares, the park is home to 400 plant species and over 7,500 aquatic and terrestrial animals representing close to 240 species, including one of the world’s largest collections of freshwater animals.
River Safari aims to inspire visitors to appreciate and protect fragile freshwater ecosystems, and is home to threatened species such as the giant panda, manatee, and Mekong giant catfish.
These magnificent animals are housed in themed exhibits that mirror iconic rivers of the world from the Mississippi to the Amazon.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Staff have their temperatures checked regularly
Contactless payment is available for tips and extras
Free face masks are provided at the venue/by the tour operator
PCR test documents are required by all visitors
What’s not included
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826, Singapore
Globaltix Pte Ltd
Important to know
- Valid for one entry only
- Daily opening hours are between 10am and 7pm, last admission at 6pm
- Free entrance for children below 3
- A child is defined as a person between 3 to 12 years of age
- A senior is defined as a person at 60 years of age and above
- Children who are 1.06m and taller are welcome to embark on Amazon River Quest
- Identification may be required upon redemption
- Please present either mobile or printed voucher for entry
- Admission is at voucher holder's own risk. WRS will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the voucher holder while in the park
- Voucher holder agrees not to use photographs/ recording in the park for commercial purposes. WRS may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation
- In the event of dispute, WRS electronic records shall prevail