Do this because
Visit the Gallery together with an expert guide and admire the masterpieces of artists such as Bernini, Canova and Titian
Walk among the gardens of the Villa and discover its fountains, lakes and monuments
Live the magical atmosphere that reigns over this incredible place and enjoy incredible views of the Pinician Hill
Enjoy an intimate tour experience with a small group of no more than 15 people
What to expect
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for its vast collection of great Italian masterpieces of artists such as Bernini, Canova, Caravaggio and Titian. Here you'll find sculptures, paintings and pieces that will make this one of the most interesting and varied art experiences of your life.
The Villa was once home to Cardinal Scipione Borghese and many of the works of art inside the villa were commissioned by the Cardinal himself, known for being a passionate patron. Wander the luxurious rooms of the Cardinal Borghese’s Villa and admire the groundbreaking masterpieces in their original settings just as the artists intended them to be seen.
With a special gift of recognizing beauty, the Cardinal collected an impressive number of masterpieces, from some of Caravaggio’s early works to Gian Lorenzo Bernini’s 'Apollo and Daphne', Canova’s portrait of ‘Pauline Bonaparte’ and Raphael’s ‘Deposition’. Your expert and professional English-speaking guide will accompany you through the collection, allowing you to get the most out of your visit and to fully appreciate the peaceful atmosphere that reigns over this incredible gallery.
During the second half of the tour, you will pass through the gardens of Villa Borghese, admiring the carefully cut lawns, fountains, ponds and monuments. Enjoy a walk through the park and escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. The tour ends with a breathtaking view from the top of the Pincio Terrace.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Borghese Gallery skip-the-line entrance ticket
Expert English and French-speaking tour guide
Groups of 15 people or less
Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
Guided walking tour of the Villa Borghese Gardens
What’s not included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Viale del Museo Borghese, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
In Piazzale del Museo Borghese, opposite the main entrance of the Borghese Gallery. (Villa Borghese entrance in via Pinciana). Your guide will be waiting for you here with a sign of the tour operator for easy recognition.
- This tour operates on various days and times depending on the language options. Please consult the calendar for more information. Once the booking has been made, it will not be possible to change the time
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present your voucher to the guide. Missed tours or tickets due to late arrivals cannot be refunded
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking so comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Please note that the 7.00pm tour lasts for 2 hours and the garden visit is not included
- The tour ends at the Pinicio Terrace, except for the 7.00pm tour that will end outside the Galleria Borghese