Do this because
Experience the magnificence of the Sistine Chapel on a guided tour
Admire the brilliant masterpieces of Michelangelo, Raffaello and Bernini
What to expect
Benefit from reserved access to some of the Vatican's top attractions. Discover the beautiful Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, and feast your eyes on the artworks of great masters such as Michelangelo and Raphael. Explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and much more.
Start your tour heading to the Vatican Museums and let your guide bring the works of art to life at the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. Throughout the visit you'll learn about the lives of the artists responsible for these works of art as well as their intriguing history.
Later, you'll be taken to admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel. Here, you'll be able to spend all the time necessary to learn about things you've always heard about - such as Michelangelo's self portrait, in which he expresses to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint in the Sistine Chapel again. As incredible as his work is, it was a backbreaking feat of willpower – a fact you will understand after learning what it takes to create a fresco.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Guided tour with an official guide in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Russian
Entrance and reservation fees
Reserved access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
Viale Vaticano, 97, Rome, Italy
Viale Vaticano 97 - Rome - 50 meters away from the Vatican Museums' entrance.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time. Late arrivals will not be granted access
- If purchasing a reduced price ticket, you must bring a valid ID for children (6-17 years) so they can be admitted. Children under the age of 6 go free and don't need a reservation
- Please observe the strict dress code; no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed
- This tour is offered in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Russian
- Please note that the Museums' hours and closures may change due to special events at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- The service can be canceled up to 24 hours before the booked event
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users