Do this because
Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary: Let the Magic shine like never before!
Experience unforgettable and sensational moments no matter the time of year
Customize your ticket - visit your favorite park or see them both
Enjoy maximum savings on weekday tickets
What to expect
The 30th Anniversary is about to get extra epic! Soon, you’ll be able to team up with Super Heroes and take on the mightiest MARVEL missions in a whole new land alive with unexpected action, two powerful attractions and more. This is an immersive experience like nothing you’ve seen before. Prepare to play your part in Marvel Avengers Campus, opening 20th July 2022.
To take advantage of all the 30th Anniversary festivities, choose a 2 Park ticket that lets you enjoy the shows and entertainment at Disneyland Park and discover the new Marvel Avengers Campus in Walt Disney Studios Park!
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever-after. Disneyland® Paris is a memorable destination for boys and girls of all ages!
Are you ready for a once-in-a-lifetime celebration of 30 magical years in the making? From 6 March 2022, dream bigger, laugh louder and smile wider than ever before as you revel in a spectacular, one-of-a-kind 30th Anniversary wonderland bursting to life with jaw-dropping shows, experiences, and festivities.
With this Disneyland® Paris ticket, choose between visiting one or two Disney parks in a single day: Disneyland® Park, with rides and shows based on your favorite fairy tales, and/or Walt Disney Studios®, dedicated to the world of cinema. Design your day how you please with these flexible ticket options.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
1 park option: choice of Disneyland® Park OR Walt Disney Studios® entrance ticket for 1 day
2 parks option: entrance ticket to Disneyland® Park AND Walt Disney Studios® for 1 day
What’s not included
Access to special events
Premier Access (purchasable via the Disneyland Paris mobile app)
Disneyland® Paris: 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
This is an e-ticket! Go directly to the turnstiles at the entrance of the resort.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Covid 19 information: In line with French government guidance, face masks are no longer required but remain recommended at Disneyland Paris for experiences such as our parade and nighttime spectacular “Disney Illuminations”. The Vaccine Pass and Health Pass will no longer be used as of Monday, March 14, except for in health establishments. As a result, Disneyland Paris will stop requiring for these passes as of this date. The health and well-being of guests and Cast Members remains a top priority. Since the beginning of the health crisis, Disneyland Paris has put in place a combination of measures to help reduce risk in the carefully managed environment of the resort, based on the guidance of health authorities and an experienced health and safety team. Disneyland Paris continues to adapt operations as needed based on the unique conditions of the resort.
- Please note that ticket prices vary according to the selected date
- The ticket is personal, so please check the accuracy of all the names of the ticket holders carefully because the tickets issued cannot be edited
- The ticket cannot be combined with any reductions or special offers
- Free admission for infants (0-2), reduced admission for children (3-11), special rate tickets for guests with disability (available at the ticket office)