The Nelson Tasman Region, located at the top of New Zealand’s South Island, is known for its golden beaches, national parks and striking mountain ranges. See them up close on a 25-minute scenic helicopter flight over farmland and forested valleys into Nelson’s remote mountain ranges. Enjoy elevated views of the spectacular Tasman Bay and surrounding National Parks. This flight offers one alpine landing and excellent photo opportunities.
Nelson Mountain adventure scenic helicopter tour
- Fly over farmland and forested valleys on a 25-minute scenic flight
- Excellent photo opportunities and breathtaking views
- Enjoy elevated views of Tasman Bay and surrounding National Parks
- Live commentary in English
Nelson Airport (NSN) 8 Dakota Street, Nelson Airport, Nelson 7011, New Zealand
- Please note the price is per group. Group of 1-3 people will ride R44 helicopter and group of 1-6 people on Eurocopter
- The maximum group of 1-3 people can be booked per booking is 1
- The maximum group of 1-6 people can be booked per booking is 2
- The flights are subject to change and weather conditions. If the weather conditions make flying unsafe on the day of the trip Helicopters Nelson will cancel the flight. This is at the pilot’s discretion and there is no charge in this situation. You will be informed via telephone
- This tour operates with a maximum of 6 participants
- Bring your camera!
What people say about this experience
At the moment there are no reviews for this experience.
Book a Nelson scenic helicopter flight for the best views of the picturesque alpine region and to see Nelson's remote mountain ranges!
Book this combo heli tour and landing at on the ultimate Lord of the Rings film location: Mt Olympus and Mt Owen!
Book the heli tour now and take a flight over the golden-sand beaches and pristine waters of the Abel Tasman National Park
Book this activity now and experience high flying by heli and skip the Hill and visit New Zealand's only Tequila Farm and unique hand-crafted spirits!
Book the ticket now! Explore Mt Owen's truly spectacular surroundings by helicopter and landing on Mt Owen the official Lord of the Rings film location!
Book this activity now! Come and see breathtaking natural landscapes as seen in Lord of the Rings!
Book the tour now to enjoy breathtaking mountain landscapes from above and explore stunning west coast beaches and rock formations