Squeeze the most out of your holiday in Majorca with the Best of Majorca Pass – with access to seven of the island's top attractions. From the breathtaking natural wonders of the Caves of Arta to charming Majorcan estates of Son Marroig and Els Calderers, you’ll get to experience the island’s iconic sights, culture and beauty.
The Hop-on Hop-off bus takes the stress out of city exploring – just sit back and relax as it takes you round top sights – and get on and off where you want. Go inside Palma Cathedral, admire the stunning central rose window, and see why it’s called the ‘Cathedral of Light’. Botanic gardens. Enjoy the palms, plants, cacti and lily pond at the Soller Botanic gardens. Keep the fun rolling and visit the Macià Batle winery to learn about wine production and enjoy a tapas tasting in the Mallorcan countryside. You'll also get access to bonus discounts for food, drink and shopping.
This Pass grants you access to the following 7 locations on the island of Majorca:
- Caves of Arta – an underground cave made up of million-year-old stalactites and stalagmites and a 22-metre high natural column, all dramatically lit up
- Mallorca Cathedral - Palma’s major landmark, a 14th century gothic cathedral overlooking the sea with 61 gorgeous stained glass windows
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus 24h – see Palma’s top sights including the cathedral, boulevards, the port, Poble Espanyol open air museum, Bellver Castle and more
- Son Marroig – now a museum, this traditional Majorcan country estate is known for its gardens and romantic white marble pavilion overlooking the sea
- Els Calderers – now an old manor estate built in 1750 that’s now a fascinating period museum. Wander around the courtyard, guest rooms, family chapel and wine cellar
- Soller Botanic Garden - this botanical garden preserves rare and endangered species of the Balearics and others from Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily, Malta and Crete
- Bodega Macia Batle - Winetour & Tapas – an award-winning winery with 100 hectares of vineyards using Mallorcan grape varieties