Do this because
Save up to 25% on entrance tickets and admire the collections of the top three museums in Madrid with a single pass
Streamline your visit to Madrid with this cultural ticket
Explore what is known as the Golden Triangle of Art at your leisure
Enjoy access to some temporary exhibitions
What to expect
The Paseo del Arte pass allows you to visit three of Madrid’s best museums with a single ticket that is valid for one year after purchase. With this pass, you can visit the Prado Museum, the Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum, and the Reina Sofía Museum.
The Prado Museum hosts work by the greatest Spanish artists and a notable collection of works by masters from Italy, the Netherlands, and others from all over the world. Its collections are the legacy of almost 200 years of collecting by the 16th and 17th-century Spanish kings and queens.
The Thyssen-Bornemisza is ideally situated opposite the Prado and very close to the Reina Sofía Modern Art Museum. At the Thyssen, you'll have access to the permanent collection that was once the property of Baron Hans Heinrich Thyssen-Bornemisza. It is an eclectic combination of German Renaissance art, 17th-century Dutch art, Impressionism, German Expressionism, Russian Constructivism and Pop Art. The museum's collection holds about 1,000 works, from Renaissance to modern art.
The Reina Sofía Museum of modern and contemporary art features works produced from the beginning of the 1900s to today. See famous anti-war painting Guernica by Pablo Picasso, as well as numerous works by artists such as Salvador Dalí, Juan Gris, Joan Miro, Julio González, and many others.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Skip-the-line entrance to the permanent collection at the Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
Skip-the-line entrance to the permanent collection and some of the temporary exhibitions at the Prado Museum
Skip-the-line entrance to the permanent collection and some of the temporary exhibitions at the Reina Sofía Museum
What’s not included
Temporary exhibition at the Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
Prado Museum: Calle de Ruiz de Alarcon, 23, 28014 Madrid, Spain.
Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum: Paseo del Prado, 8, 28014 Madrid, Spain.
Reina Sofía Museum: Calle de Santa Isabel, 52, 28012 Madrid, Spain.
Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
Important to know
- Please note that guests less than 18 years have free admission for all the three museums included in the pass
- Paseo del Arte Pass is valid for one year once issued at the ticket office and allows one visit to each museum
- Please bear in mind that the Reina Sofía Museum is closed on Tuesdays
- You must show your pass in order to be able to enter the three museums
- The three museums included don't have to be visited on the same day. The date selected when making your reservation refers to the date on which you exchange your voucher for your pass
- Please note: to visit the Prado Museum, you need to exchange the voucher you receive after booking at the Prado ticket office. You'll then receive a ticket to enter the museum. To visit the Museo Nacional Thyssen Bornemisza and el Museo Reina Sofía, you can show the voucher you receive after booking