Do this because
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the Old Royal Naval College
Learn the secrets of what really happens behind the camera
Get the chance to be guided through over 60 years of filming
What to expect
Join your live guide for a tour of the famous filming locations and take a fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of what has been called "the world's most popular filming location."
Whether it's Buckingham Palace in The Crown, 19th century revolutionary Paris in Les Misérables or, more recently, the setting for the award-winning television series Bridgerton, the Old Royal Naval College has been the setting for some of the most memorable scenes in major international film and television productions.
You'll walk through over 60 years of filming on this guided tour of the iconic riverside grounds of the Old Royal Naval College and inside the Painted Hall. You'll learn the ropes, how the magic happens and some intriguing "behind the scenes" stories.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
Film & TV Location tour tickets
Admission to the Painted Hall, the Nelson Room, the Chapel, the Victorian Skittle Alley
Old Royal Naval College, King William Walk, London SE10 9NN, United Kingdom
Please check in at least 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour. The check-in point is at the Visitor Centre. Access to the Skittle Alley is subject to opening - please, check with a member of staff on arrival.
The Old Royal Naval College
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please select option 1 or 2 depending on your preferred time slot at the time of booking
- This is a walking tour and parts of the tour take place outside
- The recommended age for the visit is 5 years and over
- Film tours last 60 minutes
- A typical Painted Hall and wider site visit lasts 75 to 90 minutes
- Guests are welcome to stay as long as they’d like
- Guide dogs are welcome in all areas of the Old Royal Naval College including the Visitor Centre, Chapel and Painted Hall