Do this because
Learn more about Krakow during the World War II
Enter the real former Factory of Oskar Schindler
Follow the exhibition on everyday life in the Nazi-occupied Kraków
Feel the personal drama of many citizens
What to expect
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Learn more about the war in the country where it started.
Walk among the city’s inhabitants on the cobbled streets of wartime Kraków, feel overwhelmed by the omnipresent existence of the enemy. Enter narrow passages and overpopulated apartments in the ghetto, find weapons in a resistance house, feel the horror of being imprisoned and interrogated. Try to imagine your life in hiding and finally feel the bittersweet joy of being liberated by the Soviet army.
With this ticket, you can also visit the famous 'Eagle Pharmacy', where you find an exhibition that commemorates the Holocaust of Jews from Krakow., as well as the Old Synagogue.
Entrance to Schindler's Factory Museum
Entrance to the Eagle Pharmacy exhibition
Entrance to the Old Synagogue
What’s not included
- Schindler’s Factory: Krakow, 4 Lipowa Street
- The Eagle Pharmacy: Krakow, Bohaterow Getta Square
- Old Synagogue (Szeroka 24 Street)
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 minutes before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Admission is permitted only on presentation of the PRINTED voucher
- All reduced prices only with valid ID/student's card
- You can get to the Museum by public transport - tram stops: Miodowa (Old Synagogue) / Zabłocie (Schindler's Factory) / Plac Bohaterów Getta (Eagle Pharmacy)
- Schindler's Factory: Monday: 10:00 - 16:00 - free entry for the permanent exhibition (first Monday of the month open until 14:00); Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 - 20:00
- Eagle Pharmacy: Monday 10:00 - 14:00 (free entry); Tuesday - Sunday 9:00 - 17:00
- Old Synagogue: Monday 10:00 - 14:00 (free entry); Tuesday - Sunday 9:00 - 17:00