Do this because
Sail on board one of the world's biggest catamarans
Short banana boat ride
Open bar and hot tub
What to expect
Cast off on one of the biggest sailing catamarans in the world during Maspalomas Pride 2022. This exclusive fun-filled excursion brings you on board one of the largest catamarans in the world for a sailing along the southwest coast of Gran Canaria – with an added sparkle of music and free-flowing drinks.
You'll be welcomed aboard a huge luxury sailing ship where sun-soaked relaxation will be on the cards, while the cliffs of Gran Canaria roll on by.
Then, once we drop anchor, jump on a banana ride or chill out in the on-board hot tub. If that's not enough, there's a free bar, too. It's fun and laughter guaranteed.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Beer, sangria, water and soft drinks
Banana boat ride
Exclusive TUI itinerary
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This excursion is an exclusive during the annual Maspalomas Pride festival for the LGBTQ+ community
- Nudity is not allowed on the boat
- This trip sails on 13.05.22 from 10:30 to 14:30
- Transport is available from selected resorts only
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Adults only
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring a towel
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change