Do this because
Discover the art, culture and medieval history of Tuscany
Explore Siena and the Chianti area with your driver
Taste local cold cuts and cheeses in Greve in Chianti
What to expect
Hop aboard a luxury minivan for a journey to Siena and the Chianti area to discover the rich medieval heritage of the region. Your driver is extremely familiar with Tuscany and its main destinations and will share historical information, curiosities and anecdotes during the trip.
Widely considered among Tuscany’s prettiest cities, Siena is known across Italy for the quality of its medieval architecture. Upon arrival, take in top sights such as the famous shell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the 13th-century Siena Cathedral. Explore the Via di Città and Via Banchi di Sopra lined with historic buildings and bustling shops.
You'll also visit Castellina in Chianti and sample cold cuts and cheeses in Greve in Chianti, a lovely town located in the heart of Chianti. If you want, you can choose to stop at a local winery for lunch and a tasting of excellent wines (not included): Chianti Classico, Chianti Reserve, Tuscan dessert wine or a notable white wine. You may even get the chance to sample olive oil or balsamic vinegar!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Florence
Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
Free time in Siena, Castellina and Greve in Chianti
Tasting of local cold cuts and cheeses
Infant seats available
Pickup at your hotel in Florence only if it's located within the city borders. Please give your pickup location at checkout.
Uniquetuscany private tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please give your pickup location at checkout and confirm it directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Pickup at your hotel in Florence only if it's located within the city borders. Otherwise, the transfer service will be provided at an extra cost (1.50€ per km)
- Number of participants: max 8 people. Price is per group and applies entirely even if less than 8 people (children included) take part in the tour
- The tour schedule, from the stops to the departure times, can be organized according to your requests
- Upon request, it is possible to organize lunch and wine tasting at a local winery or organic farm