Do this because
See popular and lesser-known places in Florence
Discover the most haunted streets, villas and squares in the city
Find out the horror stories of the people who used to live in Florence
Learn about ancient and modern curses and spells
Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
What to expect
Play a city game in Florence where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this fun Florence walking tour, you will walk in the shoes of Dante Alighieri who wrote the Divine Comedy and you will see top Florence attractions: the Palazzo Vecchio, Castel Bargello, Palazzo Grifoni, and many more attractions.
Are you ready to explore Florence?
You are Dante Alighieri, the greatest poet Italy ever had, the author of the world-renowned Divine Comedy, with its three parts: Hell, Purgatory and Paradise.
In these works, you claimed to have visited all of these 3 places within a week, in a divine journey, before returning to Earth with the mission to write down your experience for the others.
The years have passed and you have too, the world never knowing if what you said was ever true. Now, seven centuries later, on the night of 27 October, you came back to Earth as a spirit, after undoubtedly seeing the other side. Find a way to let the people know you were right.
During your quest you will see:
- Piazza del Duomo
- Piazza della Signoria
- Palazzo Grifoni Budini Gattai
- Chiesa di San Michele Visdomini
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Museo dell'Opera del Duomo
- Museo Casa di Dante
- Cupola del Brunelleschi
- Campanile di Giotto
- Museo Opificio delle Pietre Dure
- Galleria dell'Accademia
- Scarpelli Mosaici
- Museo degli Innocenti
- Basilica della Santissima Annunziata - Chiesa di Santa Maria della Scala
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Piazza della Santissima Annunziata, 9, 50122 Firenze FI, Italia
Begin your quest at Piazza della Santissima Annunziata.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 15 minutes before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 2.5km
- The haunted Florence: Dante's return Quest has a 1 hour 56 minutes solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English and Italian
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game