Do this because
What to expect
Two of the Costa Blanca's most beautiful inland spots are the star turns of this tour. You'll visit the fairytale village of Guadalest and the beautiful Algar waterfalls. Expect amazing scenery and a dramatic drive as you twist and turn along narrow mountain roads.
First up is Guadalest. The jewel in the crown of the Costa Blanca interior, its location on a rocky outcrop overlooking a valley makes it everything you've ever imagined a Spanish pueblo to be. Wander the village's dozen or so streets, which are home to eight museums, and pass through tunnels carved into the rock. And the top of the ridge offers great views over the pine-clad valley and reservoir below.
Then it's on to one of the natural wonders of the Costa Blanca – the Algar waterfalls. With rock pools, narrow channels and thundering cascades, it's like a natural waterpark. Stroll along a route to the River Algar here and admire some of Mother Nature's finest work.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Algar waterfalls entrance
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- From July to September, food can't be brought into the waterfalls area – you can leave stuff in lockers outside
- No glass bottles allowed in the waterfalls area
- Please note, from hotels in the Calpe area, this tour has a long transfer time of around 1.5 hours
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Food and drinks not included